Saturday, March 10, 2012

I survived....

the SAT. I just feel like I need to tell y'all about my awesome day for some reason. It was such a happy day!

Here's how it went:
-woke up at a horrid hour of morning and went to take the SAT
-arrived at the school and I ended up being assigned the seat RIGHT BESIDE my best friend which made us both so very happy!
-survived the SAT!
-my parents picked me up in a brand new BMW convertible. (wish I could say it's ours, but it's a loaner; ours is at the car doctor trying to feel better and they provide free rentals...)
-drove said convertible with the top down in the beautiful sunshiney warmness that was today
-.......to the pretty park and walked three miles with my sweetie
-went to frozen yogurt shop with sweetie.. yum! :)
-took little cousin for a spin in the "bertiful"... she loved it
-and now I'm about to eat a yum-o dinner :)



It was such a great day. Just...yep. :) I'm so thankful to be able to enjoy these blessings! How was your day? Tell me about it!

"He will fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy." Job 8:21

♥ Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment