My first-ever High Five For Friday post! I heard about it through Lauren over at From My Grey Desk. Go check her out! And I do realize it's only Thursday, but I really wanted to do this and I will be running around like a chicken with its head cut off tomorrow so I'm doing it today. The point is to list your top five favorite things from the week, and have fun with it. Got it? Here we go!
1. The weather this week has been incredible. Today I'm dressed like it's summer. But alas, it's only March 1st... And I'm beach dreamin' but what's new?
2. Today is my beautiful friend McKenzie's 17th birthday. She's really cool! Check out her blog here and tell her happy birthday!
3. Tomorrow is the start of DNOW (Disciple Now) at my church. It's a youth retreat type thing that is described as "a full week of camp crammed into one weekend." The theme this year is 'Rooted' and I am so excited to experience it with some of my best friends!
(this isn't the exact picture, but I couldn't find the real thing)
4. Tomorrow my daddy comes home!!! I am so excited. He has been in Chicago for two weeks training for his work. I'm very much a daddy's girl. I'm practically counting down the hours until we go to the airport to pick him up. :)
5. Midterms! They will be over tomorrow. So all in all, the weekend should be splenderific. :)
I had a great week! Want to join me and share your High Five For Friday?