Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hello hello :)

Well, here I am, in blog land. I gave in. I'm not entirely sure what I'll be writing about, so we'll see how this goes. :)

I'll tell you a little bit about myself...

My name is Victoria and I'm a 17 year old girl living a simple life in a cute little town in Georgia. I'm homeschooled but I go to a homeschool school (I know this makes no sense, just pretend you understand:). I don't wear culots and I do have friends.. that's reassuring, right? Ha. I have a wonderful mama and daddy and a 20-year-old brother whom I love to bits.



I'm not extraordinary or entertaining.. I just want to record the goings-on in my life and I think this is a good way to do that and share them with friends. :)

Here we go!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I'm sooooo excited that your blogging! Wow this just totally made my day. Yay! Welcome to the blogging world :)

    Super love your post, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm excited about it too! I might need some pointers along the way.. :)

    ReplyDelete