Sunday, February 5, 2012

Blog Changes & Welcoming a New Blogger!

Happy Sunday! It's an absolutely beautiful day. Every time you visit my blog, it probably looks different. I know, I know, I'm sorry! I'm still learning the ropes around here and trying to decide on a layout and design I like. I think I've almost got it nailed down. Finally!

As I've wasted a lot of my life this past week on Pinterest, I've come across LOTS of crafty things I want to do. I'm so excited! I'll let you know how that goes...

I am SO excited to introduce to you my best friend Mary Margaret's blog. She's just getting started like I am and she's lots of fun! You can visit her here.

That's all I have for today. There's a book calling my name. :) I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

♥ Victoria

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh love this look! I think it's my favorite so far :) and yayyyyyy for Mary Margaret! I'll be stalking her now too I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is super cute. :) I didn't realize you've been posting! I think my Blogger reading list is acting up... Anyway. I'm so excited I found you! Ha :)

    ReplyDelete